PYT Burger - Fake Reviews Theft Stealing a Refund Over Charging Fraud Charges on Credit Cards Poor Horrific Customer Service Unethical

Update by user Sep 11, 2014

PYT already had hundreds of BAD reviews including mine so I'm not sure how that are making YELP remove them. PYT has poor service and some people don't tip for that.

PYT please pay your poor staff so they don't have to attack the public when the tip is not to their liking. Now a word on Takeout only places. I'm really getting tired of tip jars in takeout restaurants . I go to takeout restaurants and I never leave a tip because I'm just being handed the food.

If i buy shoes at the mall, should I leave a tip because the cashier handed me the shoes in a bag?????????????????????????????????????????? No, because she can't spit on the shoes without me seeing it. lo lol .

Restaurant Tips are nothing more than panhandling with the threat of spitting on your food. Dear PYT, Please tell us what tip percentage to pay to avoid reputation destruction and your spit in our food!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014

My review of this company PYT Burger was removed . Yelp contacted me two months after I posted a bad review and stated "your review was Removed" and I can not repost anything Bad about PYT burger again.

What PYT and other companies are doing is SLANDER!! and EXTORTION !! If they don't like your tip , you may be embarrassed on Social Media. Can you imagine?

What if you stay at a hotel and don't like the service? Will the hotel , now expose your bill, tips, who you were at the hotel with, what food you ordered, how you left the room? They could even make up things , like you stole an ashtray , towels or a bedspread lol lol anything goes. Unbelievable !!!

If they are going to go on the attack over a tip, I'd prefer it if they RAISE the price and refuse all tips.

Yelp is a total fraud and PYT burger must be MOB owned. No class, aggression and trashy food.

• pyt
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2014.

PYT Burger - Theft Stealing a Refund Over Charging Fraud Charges on Credit Cards Poor Customer Service Fake Reviews Unethical

Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was notified that my yelp review was going to be removed because the restaurant PYT Burger has a huge amount of bad press from a recent media incident. PYT showed an NFL player's receipt and complained about the low tip.

Maybe the guy didn’t like the service. I think tips are at the diner's discretion and not to be demanded. The restaurant should be happy to get a 60.00 order of greasy trashy food. I visited this place two months ago with my family , as a healthy eater , I was not interested.

I also had a tip issue with this restaurant. I left a 15% tip, yet the charge on my credit card reflected 1/3 more than my actual bill of approx. 30.00 . I contacted the restaurant and was given the run around.

I had to call my bank in the end.  I see now that they DEMAND a tip and It better be high or something NASTY will happen to your food or your reputation. As a consumer, I felt I had the right to post a review on Yelp and I did so with no issue for two months until Yelp removed it.

I already know yelp is fake and bows to pressure to remove legitimate reviews and allows fake bad reviews to be posted. I am more disappointed with YELP than this nasty restaurant.

pytburger.com pytphilly.com

Preferred solution: Go out of Business you nasty people.

• pyt
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2014.